ABA Centers of America—Autism Parenting Magazine Summit
ABA Centers of America is proud to be a sponsor of the Autism Parenting Magazine Summit! Parents of children with autism know that finding the right resources to suit your family’s specific needs can be challenging. Our presentation at the summit, Sep 16–19, addresses how to navigate the system to find the best autism resources for your family.
All across New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and South Florida, we provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy to those with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Below, we’ve collected links to our top blog articles on ABA therapy and other autism-related topics to help explain how ABA therapy can help those with autism.
If you’re interested in our ABA therapy services, call us at 844-431-4222.
Download Our Special
ABA Therapy Brochure
Learn more about our comprehensive services for individuals on the autism spectrum.
Autism Care Through ABA Therapy Can Change Behavior
Whether you’ve just received a diagnosis or have tried other treatment centers, trust ABA Centers of America to be your next step.
We work with clients and their families every step of the way, including:
- Autism Testing / Autism Diagnosis—thorough testing for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Assessment—skills and abilities are measured
- Goal Setting—specific, reachable objectives are set to address desired skills
- Custom Planning—a program is developed to teach target skills
- Evaluation—measuring targeted skills and making changes to the program if necessary