Insurance Accepted for ABA Therapy
ABA Centers works with most major insurance plans, including:
- United Healthcare
- Beacon Health Options
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Golden Rule
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Plans Inc.
Even if your provider isn’t listed, we may be able to work with your insurance company.
Autism Care Through ABA Therapy Can Change Behavior
Whether you’ve just received a diagnosis or have tried other treatment centers, trust ABA Centers of America to be your next step.
We work with clients and their families every step of the way, including:
- Assessment—skills and abilities are measured
- Goal Setting—specific, reachable objectives are set to address desired skills
- Custom Planning—a program is developed to teach target skills
- Evaluation—measuring targeted skills and making changes to the program if necessary
ABA Therapy Can Improve:
- Social skills
- Pursuing new interests
- Attention, focus & memory
- Cognitive skills
- Academic behavior
- Skills to replace problem behavior
- Openness toward learning