Board Certified Behavior Analyst Job Openings
ABA Centers of America is a cutting-edge provider of Applied Behavior Analysis therapy for autism care. ABA Centers of America started with one person trying to get help for two young family members with autism. Now our goal is to bring ABA therapy to as many clients as possible. And in a matter of weeks, not months or years. Client care is at the center of everything we do.
We’re hiring BCBAs in the following locations:
- Boston, MA
- Nashua, NH
- Salem, NH
- Portsmouth, NH
- Braintree, MA
- Wellesley, MA
- Peabody, MA
- Salem, MA
- Worcester, MA
- Southeastern PA
- Cherry Hill, NJ
What Makes ABA Centers of America Different?
- Continuous, on-demand clinical support and growth opportunities through our internal education program, the ABA Academy of Excellence
- Small caseloads (maximum of 180 hours) with top clinicians supervising all clinical staff
- Decisions about clients made by clinicians without interference
- Proprietary data collection system developed for BCBAs by BCBAs
- Industry-leading benefits, including a 100% company-paid medical plan option
- Relocation assistance
- Research initiatives, such as the ABA Centers of America Autism Laboratory at Temple University
- Incentive compensation awards
- Paid tuition, CEUs, and recertifications
- Three weeks PTO to start
- Design, implement, and monitor skill-acquisition and behavior-analytic programs
- Conduct assessments related to behavioral intervention (e.g., preference assessment, functional assessment, staff assessment, etc.)
- Supervise others seeking BCBA certification on a weekly basis
- Analyze and summarize results of assessments and graph results as needed
- Provide staff and caregiver training
- Create or update data-collection system
- Update learners’ program sheets as skills meet the criteria
Required BCBA Education/Experience:
- Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- At least two years of experience in the ABA field
fill out the form below
"*" indicates required fields
Team members are required to adhere to policies and procedures implementing HIPAA requirements for the privacy and security of protected health information. Team members are permitted to use and/or disclose only the minimum amount of Protected Health Information necessary to complete assigned tasks.
Reports all suspected violations of the company’s HIPAA policies or procedures to Human Resources.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance-based incentives, medical, deal, vision, short/long-term disability, life insurance, and 401(k).
At ABA Centers of America, You Will:
- Work with BACB-Certified professionals
- Be part of a team where your ideas matter
- Make a real difference in the lives of clients and families
Benefits and Compensation
We want the best when it comes to team members.
We expect their best efforts at work. That’s why we offer the best salary and benefits package in the industry.
Top 4 Reasons People Love Working at ABA Centers of America
We’re not a typical clinic environment. Many of our therapists work in clients’ homes. Our work-life balance, full benefits and competitive compensation make ABA Centers of America a smart choice for your career.
If you’re looking to learn, this is the best place to be. You’ll soak up knowledge by working with our industry-leading professionals. Gain direct experience as you work toward licenses and certifications.
If you’d like to be a part of our team, click below to search or browse through our opportunities
Join us and help make a difference
“ABA Centers of America isn’t the typical autism care center. We aren’t content with doing things the same way because “that’s the way it’s always been done.” We’re all about listening. Listening to our clients with autism and their families, listening to our team members, and listening to other autism treatment professionals. With communication, collaboration and compromise, we’re creating a unique environment that leads to the best solutions for our clients.”
Emily Santagati, M.Ed., BCBA, LABA
Chief Clinical Officer