Board Certified Behavior Analyst Job Openings
ABA Centers of America is a cutting-edge provider of Applied Behavior Analysis therapy for autism care. ABA Centers of America started with one person trying to get help for two young family members with autism. Now our goal is to bring ABA therapy to as many clients as possible. And in a matter of weeks, not months or years. Client care is at the center of everything we do.
We’re hiring BCBAs in the following locations:
- Doral, FL
- Miramar, FL
- Tampa, FL
- West Boca, FL
- Boston, MA
- Braintree, MA
- Peabody, MA
- Salem, MA
- Wellesley, MA
- Worcester, MA
- Nashua, NH
- Portsmouth, NH
- Salem, NH
- Cherry Hill, NJ
- Southeastern PA
ABA Centers of America Q&A—What Makes Us Different?
Are you exhausted by managing a caseload of 20-40 clients?
- Our BCBAs are only allowed to manage a specific number of RBT hours per week. This often means BCBA caseloads with as few as 7 clients!
Do you have the clinical support and training resources you need?
- We have our own training center, The ABA Academy of Excellence, with full-time staff solely devoted to continuous, on-demand clinical support and growth opportunities. We also have a dedicated assessment team to help our BCBAs.
Do you find RBT turnover interferes with client progress?
- All our technicians are Registered Behavior Technicians making up to $32/hour to minimize turnover and ensure our BCBAs work with top, career-oriented professionals.
Have you had your clinical decisions overridden by business demands?
- At ABA Centers of America, decisions about clients are made by clinicians without interference.
Do you have medical insurance that you DON’T have to pay for at least partially?
- Our BCBAs take great care of our clients, and we take great care of them with a 100 percent paid medical plan and other industry-leading benefits, including a 401k, dental, vision, and life insurance, and paid time off.
Are you worried about a costly move to come work for us?
- We offer generous relocation assistance! Ask about details in your interview!
How do you know we’re serious about ABA and the services we provide?
- ABA Centers of America sponsors research initiatives like the ABA Centers of America Autism Laboratory at Temple University. We also often offer full “scholarships” to families in need. And to support our BCBAs, we have a tuition reimbursement program, paid CEUs and recertifications, and mileage reimbursement.
- Design, implement, and monitor skill-acquisition and behavior-analytic programs
- Conduct assessments related to behavioral intervention (e.g., preference assessment, functional assessment, staff assessment, etc.)
- Supervise others seeking BCBA certification on a weekly basis
- Analyze and summarize results of assessments and graph results as needed
- Provide staff and caregiver training
- Create or update data-collection system
- Update learners’ program sheets as skills meet the criteria
Required BCBA Education/Experience:
- Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Team members are required to adhere to policies and procedures implementing HIPAA requirements for the privacy and security of protected health information. Team members are permitted to use and/or disclose only the minimum amount of Protected Health Information necessary to complete assigned tasks.
Reports all suspected violations of the company’s HIPAA policies or procedures to Human Resources.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance-based incentives, medical, deal, vision, short/long-term disability, life insurance, and 401(k).
At ABA Centers of America, You Will:
- Work with BACB-Certified professionals
- Be part of a team where your ideas matter
- Make a real difference in the lives of clients and families
Benefits and Compensation
We want the best when it comes to team members.
We expect their best efforts at work. That’s why we offer the best salary and benefits package in the industry.
Top 4 Reasons People Love Working at ABA Centers of America
We’re not a typical clinic environment. Many of our therapists work in clients’ homes. Our work-life balance, full benefits and competitive compensation make ABA Centers of America a smart choice for your career.
If you’re looking to learn, this is the best place to be. You’ll soak up knowledge by working with our industry-leading professionals. Gain direct experience as you work toward licenses and certifications.
If you’d like to be a part of our team, click below to search or browse through our opportunities
Join us and help make a difference
“ABA Centers of America isn’t the typical autism care center. We aren’t content with doing things the same way because “that’s the way it’s always been done.” We’re all about listening. Listening to our clients with autism and their families, listening to our team members, and listening to other autism treatment professionals. With communication, collaboration and compromise, we’re creating a unique environment that leads to the best solutions for our clients.”
Emily Santagati, M.Ed., BCBA, LABA
VP of Clinical Operations