Registered Behavior Technician Jobs
Looking to change careers? Love working with kids? Become an ABA Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)! We will train you and pay for your certification within the first 90 days. Full-time positions!
ABA Centers of America is a cutting-edge provider of Applied Behavior Analysis therapy for autism care. Our RBTs may work in home, center, community, and school environments.
We have the best training culture and support system for RBTs with our own ABA Academy of Excellence!
We’re hiring RBTs in the following locations:
- Doral, FL
- Miramar, FL
- Tampa, FL
- West Boca, FL
- Boston, MA
- Braintree, MA
- Peabody, MA
- Salem, MA
- Wellesley, MA
- Worcester, MA
- Nashua, NH
- Portsmouth, NH
- Salem, NH
- Southeastern PA
- Cherry Hill, NJ
Key Benefits at ABA Centers of America
- Support from high-level Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
- BCBA-apprentice program
- Continuous training through the ABA Academy of Excellence
- Excellent insurance and other benefits, including a 100% company-paid medical plan option
- Paid tuition, CEUs, and recertifications
- Three weeks PTO to start
- Love working with children and teens with autism
- Demonstrate a strong ability to be fun and creative
- Adapt easily to new concepts
- Update data-collection system
- Implement and monitor skill-acquisition and behavior-analytic programs
RBT Education / Experience:
- High school diploma; related certificates, or college-level experience
- Preferred 1+ years experience working with children in education or ABA therapy
- Meet requirements to apply for RBT credential and pass the exam within 90 days of employment
Team members are required to adhere to policies and procedures implementing HIPAA requirements for the privacy and security of protected health information. Team members are permitted to use and/or disclose only the minimum amount of Protected Health Information necessary to complete assigned tasks.
Reports all suspected violations of the company’s HIPAA policies or procedures to Human Resources.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance-based incentives, medical, deal, vision, short/long-term disability, life insurance, and 401(k).
At ABA Centers of America, You Will:
- Work with BACB-Certified professionals
- Be part of a team where your ideas matter
- Make a real difference in the lives of clients and families
Benefits and Compensation
We want the best when it comes to team members.
We expect their best efforts at work. That’s why we offer the best salary and benefits package in the industry.
Top 4 Reasons People Love Working at ABA Centers of America
We’re not a typical clinic environment. Many of our therapists work in clients’ homes. Our work-life balance, full benefits and competitive compensation make ABA Centers of America a smart choice for your career.
If you’re looking to learn, this is the best place to be. You’ll soak up knowledge by working with our industry-leading professionals. Gain direct experience as you work toward licenses and certifications.
If you’d like to be a part of our team, click below to search or browse through our opportunities
Join us and help make a difference
“ABA Centers of America isn’t the typical autism care center. We aren’t content with doing things the same way because “that’s the way it’s always been done.” We’re all about listening. Listening to our clients with autism and their families, listening to our team members, and listening to other autism treatment professionals. With communication, collaboration and compromise, we’re creating a unique environment that leads to the best solutions for our clients.”
Emily Santagati, M.Ed., BCBA, LABA
Chief Clinical Officer